I had a stroke and had gain weight so, I ordered 10 pair of slim jeggings ,I thought I would treat myself, look good and have easy pants to just slip on well I ordered size 3X, They sent me 1 3X and the rest look like 1X'S with 3X sewn on labels 100.00 dollars down the drain, I contacted Paypal and because they did not have an address to send them back, I got all of my money back plus I got to keep the pants, awful company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "and just plan to small" of genie slim jeggins. Tristar Products needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned genie slim jeggins in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tristar Products.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Tristar Products - Tired of the runaround!!!! Tristar Products "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more