I had a stroke and had gain weight so, I ordered 10 pair of slim jeggings ,I thought I would treat myself, look good and have easy pants to just slip on well I ordered size 3X, They sent me 1 3X and the rest look like 1X'S with 3X sewn on labels 100.00 dollars down the drain, I contacted Paypal and because they did not have an address to send them back, I got all of my money back plus I got to keep the pants, awful company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- and just plan to small
- Product or service
- Genie Slim Jeggins
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I worked for White Communications, locate in Orange county, California about a year and half. My last manager got fired for no reason. The charge for cables and parts are..."
- "PLEASE SHARE. BEWARE!!! Make sure you check prices at Target. When I tried to report it to 3 different sales associates, first assoc. said they ran out of tags so..."
- "I've tried to obtain my Equifax report and purchase a credit monitoring product from Equifax directly and have only confronted myself with inexperienced and unreliable representatives that after running my..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."