I had a stroke and had gain weight so, I ordered 10 pair of slim jeggings ,I thought I would treat myself, look good and have easy pants to just slip on well I ordered size 3X, They sent me 1 3X and the rest look like 1X'S with 3X sewn on labels 100.00 dollars down the drain, I contacted Paypal and because they did not have an address to send them back, I got all of my money back plus I got to keep the pants, awful company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- and just plan to small
- Product or service
- Genie Slim Jeggins
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I worked for White Communications, locate in Orange county, California about a year and half. My last manager got fired for no reason. The charge for cables and parts are..."
- "I bought a Marketside medium ultimate meat pizza from Walmart for dinner. My husband bit into it and found a hard piece in it. It was a bone/tooth-like fragment that..."
- "I had an awful expiernce at your location in Costa Mesa Ca. The associates who was a young Mexican girl made every customer feel like an *** with rhetorical..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."