I ordered the Tweeze system through a Publisher's Clearing House advertisement. I received my Tweeze on 10/6/07. In the advertisement, it (meaning the Tweeze) had a light on the end of it. The one I received did not! There was no information on how to contact Customer Service - not even an e-mail address. There was no contact information whatever .One would think that the very least the sellers would have would be at least an e-mail address.

The Tweeze cost , with shipping charges) $26.95. For that price, it would seem that one would receive what one ordered. I will not order through this avenue again. Sorely pissed?

You Betcha!

Review about: Tristar Products Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

tatentate
Savannah, Georgia, United States #597151

I posted a long comment early.But we are ready to help anyway we can.

There rates are crazy.

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more