I ordered the Banjo Minow Kit from TV. Later to learn that I was ordering from the Tristar and that they get their product from china. They are different from the American Made BanjoMinnowstore.com. who ships next day.

Well I received an E-mail from Tristar on May 22, 2009 at 2:49:26 am that my order had been shipped. I waited from the normal 5 to 7 day shipping time all other companies have and no delivery.

I entered the tracking number TRISTAR gave me into the FedEx tracking system. They show the order being shipped on Frday May 28, 2009 at 03:43 6 days after I received the e-mail(?). Now I'm waiting to see if I get what I ordered are if that was (like Jason At TRISART said was someone else fault)If I only had a dollar everytime I've been told that.

If your going to order ANYTHING take what I have lerned and use it. Don't get it off the *** Tude go to the people who make it here, ship it the next day and get you your product while you are still young enough to use it. THANKS AGAIN TRISTAR You are a great at teaching people to buy american.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments