I ordered the Banjo Minow Kit from TV. Later to learn that I was ordering from the Tristar and that they get their product from china. They are different from the American Made BanjoMinnowstore.com. who ships next day.

Well I received an E-mail from Tristar on May 22, 2009 at 2:49:26 am that my order had been shipped. I waited from the normal 5 to 7 day shipping time all other companies have and no delivery.

I entered the tracking number TRISTAR gave me into the FedEx tracking system. They show the order being shipped on Frday May 28, 2009 at 03:43 6 days after I received the e-mail(?). Now I'm waiting to see if I get what I ordered are if that was (like Jason At TRISART said was someone else fault)If I only had a dollar everytime I've been told that.

If your going to order ANYTHING take what I have lerned and use it. Don't get it off the *** Tude go to the people who make it here, ship it the next day and get you your product while you are still young enough to use it. THANKS AGAIN TRISTAR You are a great at teaching people to buy american.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more