Stay as far away from this company as you can.

Their customer service is rude and curt, they will not let you cancel an order, nor will they listen to you.They lie and say an order has shipped and it has not.

This company is affliated with a foreign company and they use the foreign business tactics to make it impossible to get your money back. I called customer service twice and have submitted 3 enquires (as there is no email address nor is there an 800 number) and no one addresses me with the issues at hand.

I will never look at another info-commercial again, I will never buy another info-commercial product, and I will only buy from American backed companies.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

My wife ordered a Jack Lalanne Power Juicer from Tristar on Thursday 01/08/2009 and the sales person said we had 24 hours to cancel the purchase. Early the next morning she called to cancel the order and was told they couldn't cancel because the order had already been processed (much less than 24 hours later).

We waited for the item to be delivered and when we called to get a return authorization, we found that they were not going to refund $32.98 (1/3 of the purchase price) for shipping and handling. (actual shipping cost is $16.72 via UPS, their choice for shipping), plus we have to pay the return shipping.

This company is obviously profiting from fraudulent business practices. I've found numerous complaints against Tristar Products very similar to my own on the internet.

Don't buy from Tristar Products!