Bought a Montel Williams Healthmaster blender June 2009. Paid extra to get heavy duty motor. It worked until October and then the engine stopped. The reset key did not work.

I was told I would get a replacement due to lifetime warranty. almost 6 months later still waiting to get a response. When I call them I get "transfered" to someone, I then get "cut off"! 8 times this has happened.

I have received two cards in snail mail from Tristar saying that there is a delay. REALLY?

Be warned! Don't purchase anything from these people and don't purchase this product. it is NOT worth the money.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Tristar Products - Montel Williams Healthmaster is *** Tristar Products "I have replaced mine 3x now. The 3rd time they sent me the entire unit. The 2 containers before this the black gunk surrounding the wheel..." Read more Michael Kors - Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Tristar Products - Very pissed........Way to small Tristar Products " I had a stroke and had gain weight so, I ordered 10 pair of slim jeggings ,I thought I would treat myself, look good and have easy pants to..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more