The title is true on two counts. I ordered the flat iron because the infomercial indicated that you would not burn your head or ears because the edges remained cool to touch...Not... then the handle became extremely hot - too hot to keep holding on to so I decided to send it back. Well that was back on 7/23/08. After speaking to a representative and waiting a long time for a return label I have still not received my refund of $139.97 less S&H. I have called the company on several occasions and they assure me that my refund will be credited to my card. So far nothing.

One month has passed since my last phone call with a representative who indicated that a refund was on its way. When I called today the recording said that the offices are closed and are opened only from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday - Friday. Well its 2 p.m. on Thursday and no answer. I think I have been had. I will wait about two more weeks or until my next statement... then I'll probably report this to the Better Business Bureau.

Juanita in Aguada, Puerto Rico

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

Arhus, Arhus, Denmark #43849

:sigh !!i hate this product also...its a bunch of bs!!How or what web page do i request a refund?This company keeps taking money out of my credit card!!if any one has there website!!!

pleas post the webpage!!!!!!!

thanks!This product sucks!!!!it don't do what it is suppose to!4 easy payments of 39.95!!!!not worth it!!!!!!!!