Long Branch, New Jersey

It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order.The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did not match my request.

So, I called back and spoke with a manager who then proceeded to cancel my order and create a new one (unfortunately by then the colors I'd previously requested were no longer available). Again, I was informed I'd receive confirmation by email but nothing came and I had to call AGAIN only to be told it had not been processed at all!!! So, my new helper, you guessed it, a manager, assured me he would follow up with corporate and I should call back in 7-10 business days if I hadn't receive my order. At the time of this writing which is more than 10 days pass the arrival date, I'm on the phone with yet another manager who promises to be held personally accountable for processing my order.

I'm so very frustrated with all this runaround over items Ive paid for but haven't received (unfortunately I have to keep dealing with them because I'm beyond the 60 day refund window).

I've demanded a number so I can contact corporate personally but to no avail.I think this company should be investigated by the Better Business Bureau.

Review about: Genie Bras Bra.

I didn't like: Multiway bra offers no support for cup d women.

3.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

Bellaire, Ohio, United States #1259440

I've been having a same type issue with the customer service.I made an order and watched my bank account (as I always do).

They charged me twice. One eventually dropped off a couple days after but the other one remained. I've never received a confirmation email. I checked my order status online on the website and it said back ordered.

So I called today to see how long "back ordered" meant as it was a Christmas present. Then it all went down hill......

talked to one of their reps who claimed it was on hold because they are waiting for authorization from my bank. BUT I had my bank account up online and I whipped back with the response "How can that be when the $ was already was taken out? I'm looking at the account right now".

He didn't know what to say and fed me a line of bull. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said why, because they will tell you the same thing I am telling you. I demanded a supervisor and was put on hold for it seemed an eternity. The "supervisor" got on the phone and asked for all of my information again.

The first guy said my money should drop off tomorrow and refunded tomorrow and the supervisor said it will ship next week. Two totally different stories and reasons. BUT IT IS ONE BIG JOKE. I lonely ordered because it was a Christmas present my mom wanted.

Now not only will it not be here for Christmas-- who knows what is actually going on with the order.

I cant get a straight...