Tristar Products - Tired of the runaround!!!!

2 of 151 Tristar Products reviews

It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order.The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did not match my request.

So, I called back and spoke with a manager who then proceeded to cancel my order and create a new one (unfortunately by then the colors I'd previously requested were no longer available). Again, I was informed I'd receive confirmation by email but nothing came and I had to call AGAIN only to be told it had not been processed at all!!! So, my new helper, you guessed it, a manager, assured me he would follow up with corporate and I should call back in 7-10 business days if I hadn't receive my order. At the time of this writing which is more than 10 days pass the arrival date, I'm on the phone with yet another manager who promises to be held personally accountable for processing my order.

I'm so very frustrated with all this runaround over items Ive paid for but haven't received (unfortunately I have to keep dealing with them because I'm beyond the 60 day refund window).

I've demanded a number so I can contact corporate personally but to no avail.I think this company should be investigated by the Better Business Bureau.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Multiway bra offers no support for cup d women

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Genie Bras Bra
Review category
Shopping
review #939789

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tristar Products? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 151 Tristar Products reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tristar Products. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tristar Products.
Filing a new complaint about
×