1.6

I ordered the 8 qt cooker online.At the end of the process, I wound up paying over $200 for the cooker, the square frying pan, and the chopper.

I then discovered that the exact same cooker was offered at Costco for $70 less than what they were charging online. I contacted customer service and was given a refund authorization. I shipped the unopened packages back and only was refunded the cost of item itself and they kept the money they charged for the over-inflated shipping charges.

I will NEVER do business with this company again.They have cost me over $100 and I have nothing to show for it other than a bad taste in my mouth for their company.

Review about: Tristar Products Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: High cost of returning product, Non disclosure of product limitations and return costs.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

Most companies don't cover return fees and the high cost on return fees are all up to the shipping service that you choose to return product.

Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada #1265101

most companies do not refund shipping

to Anonymous #1265365

Actually, I deal with Amazon a great deal and I have always received a full refund.They have provided return labels.

As for this company, they over charge for shipping.

I shipped everything back in the unopened boxes that I received them in and I paid well less than they charged me and I had tracking and signature required.They just dropped the packages at my door.