Tristar Products took my money and I paid for guarantee delivery and still no product! I called Fed Ex, Wonder Cooker, Tri star Cares, and customer service!

I am totally pissed and upset due to the fact that I paid in full and extra for delivery guarantee. The Wonder Chef agent stated the products is picked up by Fed Ex and no longer in their control because the shipping labels are created by Fed Ex. After requesting the replacement be sent for pick up only; to a Fed Ex location near my home; I was informed that the order has to go to the same location where it was stolen. Then, another Fed Ex agent I spoke said I only had one pick up location available and that she couldn't find their Fed Ex location that have I visited before.

This is totally unacceptable. Products should be sent to secure locations up on request. Currently I have been going in circles with Fed Ex and their misguided delivery not information. Their records that say delivered do not have a fail safe proof of delivery and then Fed Ex cannot prove to me that package was at my address.

They only go by the computer generated input from the driver. Now, in stead of refunding my money; I have to file a police report to get results; so they say.

Well, I will file the police report and see if I get my money back or the product. Pissed in Atlanta!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 20.

Comments

TristarSupport

We are sorry to hear that from you. For us to assist you with your concern.

Please visit our LiveChat here: http://tinyurl.com/ntohvw5. Our LiveChat hours of operation are 7AM-11PM, Monday-Sunday. At Tristar Products, Inc., we are committed to providing only the highest level of customer service.

If you have any additional questions or comments regarding this matter, feel free to contact us at 973.287.5100. Our hours are 9 am - 8 pm EST Monday – Friday.