Update added by user Feb 23
Item was fully replaced for the 3rd of 4th time, the motor and the container.I do not have the same issue at the moment with the new product, at least so far and I have had it since last summer 2015...
Usually by now the area where it connects to the container would be leaving bits and pieces around but so far so good altho the bottom of the container is chewed up some...
Bad design is all...Happy so far.
Update added by user May 20, 2015
No word from Montel or the maker of this product, tired of spending 24.95 on a new container every year for a $250 blender. That is rediculous, the above pictures are even worse now, stuff is constantly breaking off and now its leaking underneath. Ready to call the company and see if they will finally resolve this issue...
Update added by user Dec 05, 2014
No one has contacted me...I don't answer numbers I don't recognize so they better leave a message or I won't pick up....
The bottom of the container is leaking some of the product inside the container now....I am so disappointed with Montel's signature piece here, its defective and when it breaks we have to pay for new containers which is unreasonable since it happens every 6 mos....
Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2014
I have replaced mine 3x now.The 3rd time they sent me the entire unit.
The 2 containers before this the black gunk surrounding the wheel at the bottom of the container wore out and I paid 24.95 to have it replaced, twice. I paid $250 for mine, it looks just like Vitamix but it is ***... This last one I am seeing the brown liquid you speak of coming out the bottom, think I'll be using it next to the sink after this.. Boy, I should have researched it before purchasing also...
I'm not paying for another container, that must be how they make money because this is rediculous and its only been 6 mos. this time. I want a full refund, even partial would be good.
Are there any lawsuits out there on this????I am so disappointed in Montel's product but ready to switch to Vitamix at Costco and be done with it....florida911
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- It is effective but also defective
What I disliked
- It breaking down every 6 mos
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "Got a PS3 for Christmas. Already have a PS3. Find out the new gift system was purchased at walmart. I took the unopened system in to return for store credit...."
- "I've been buying this brand for a while and when I put it on just a few min ago, I felt this awful scraping and apparently the deodorant has crystallized..."
- "While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely. As I examined the bowl later I discovered..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."