Tristar Products - Montel Williams Healthmaster is ***
Update added by user Feb 23, 2016
Item was fully replaced for the 3rd of 4th time, the motor and the container.I do not have the same issue at the moment with the new product, at least so far and I have had it since last summer 2015...
Usually by now the area where it connects to the container would be leaving bits and pieces around but so far so good altho the bottom of the container is chewed up some...
Bad design is all...Happy so far.
Update added by user May 20, 2015
No word from Montel or the maker of this product, tired of spending 24.95 on a new container every year for a $250 blender. That is rediculous, the above pictures are even worse now, stuff is constantly breaking off and now its leaking underneath. Ready to call the company and see if they will finally resolve this issue...
Update added by user Dec 05, 2014
No one has contacted me...I don't answer numbers I don't recognize so they better leave a message or I won't pick up....
The bottom of the container is leaking some of the product inside the container now....I am so disappointed with Montel's signature piece here, its defective and when it breaks we have to pay for new containers which is unreasonable since it happens every 6 mos....
Original review posted by user Nov 16, 2014
I have replaced mine 3x now.The 3rd time they sent me the entire unit.
The 2 containers before this the black gunk surrounding the wheel at the bottom of the container wore out and I paid 24.95 to have it replaced, twice. I paid $250 for mine, it looks just like Vitamix but it is ***... This last one I am seeing the brown liquid you speak of coming out the bottom, think I'll be using it next to the sink after this.. Boy, I should have researched it before purchasing also...
I'm not paying for another container, that must be how they make money because this is rediculous and its only been 6 mos. this time. I want a full refund, even partial would be good.
Are there any lawsuits out there on this????I am so disappointed in Montel's product but ready to switch to Vitamix at Costco and be done with it....florida911
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- It is effective but also defective
What I disliked
- It breaking down every 6 mos
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "Will freeman is a Master LIAR!! Along with his trashy slutty wife!! He will steal your money, lie and string you along for as long as he can! He claims..."
- "I previously purchased an MTD Snowthrower Gold Series & paid almost $1,000.00 for it. I took very good care of it having it serviced annually & always making sure that..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I've been buying this brand for a while and when I put it on just a few min ago, I felt this awful scraping and apparently the deodorant has crystallized..."
- "Got a PS3 for Christmas. Already have a PS3. Find out the new gift system was purchased at walmart. I took the unopened system in to return for store credit...."
- "While washing the punch bowl and taking measures not to drop it, the bowl broke off and cut my hand severely. As I examined the bowl later I discovered..."