I don't know if this will work, but I called my bank to get the charge off my debit card. I felt so ashamed to admit I'd been ripped off. They gave me a case number and said they will dispute the charge. I called Tri-Star about the bras not being the correct type. Someone with an accent so thick I couldn't understand began to read a script. I asked for a supervisor whose accent wasn't as bad. She said she would exchange the products if I returned the bras within 30 days. I told her there was no invoice in the package and no form to make a return. She said she would email a shipping label with a confirmation number. No email came.

They have my email address, my debit card number, and everything else- address, and possibly my checking acct #. After I first ordered the bras on the web site, when I clicked "enter," Tri-star sent a trojan generic downloader which Norton Security caught and removed. Not long after that, I received an email with a zipper file attached. It was massed mailed to other email addresses and was obviously a phishing ploy. I deleted that. Now, I'll have to cancel an email account I've had forever. :-(

I called my bank. They're issuing a new debit card to me and have blocked my old one, which means I'll have to contact all my legitimate accounts to get it changed. They also suggested some other options for online shopping.

All this because I had a weak moment and let Tri-Star sucker me into this transaction. The quality of the bras are inferior, and I fear I'll never get my money back. I'm also concerned about Tri-Star making more money by selling my info to third party vendors or making sneaky "additional charges" to my card. I feel like an *** for not checking web sites like this one before buying. Now, I have a lot of work to do to prevent any possible identity theft.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments