Advertised as no sticking no oil needed to cook.Every thing stuck when I cooked in it does not wipe clean as advertisement says eggs , cheese, potatoes, stick and do not slide right out .

When I called to complain they want me to pay them to return the product that's not a unconditional guarantee looked they advertise when cooking meats with sauces the sauce sticks.

I use a medium heat to cook with when I called to complain was told to use medium heat and add oil every time I cook .i bought them so I would not have to use oil to cook with.I am very unhappy with this product.

Review about: Tristar Products Copper Chef Frying Pan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tristar Products?

Comments

Tristar Products - Flex-AbleHose - $'s down the drain for two of them Tristar Products "I purchased two flex-ablehose, one last year and it burst and another one this year hoping that maybe the last year one was defective but no, it burst. I barely..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more